Here below you can find the 55€ menu and the related pictures. As you can see, it is a really nice place and the service is impeccable. You feel relaxed and the food quality is top.
- Crêpes farcies aux shii-také, scampi et porc
- Saint-Jacques et topinambour, lard mijoté aux épices
- Gambas aux 5 épices
- Pigeon ramier, sauce tamarin aux fruits des bois ( +3€ )
- Canard laqué sauté à la sauce Hoisin et gingembre
- Dame blanche aux zestes de clémentine
As you know by now we lived in South-East Asia and quite used to this type of food and i must say that the surprise is that even if it is a bit fusion it is exquisite and all the flavors are there. You won’t be disappointed at all, on the contrary if you look for tradition it is available and you will also discover brand new opportunities to be delighted.
There is no doubt i will go back to try the items on the card that are not in this menu :-), I recommend the place if you are around Liège, even worth a small detour!