Just wanted to visit this one again… I was craving for their five spices lobster and then I realised how their mains and desserts were i.e. top quality!
This shows you how beautiful it looks but you will always miss the taste of it!
If you are around Liege you have to try this fusion restaurant, the service is really nice and the price is top quartile… 50 euros per person for a 3 course meal!
Go for it!
Here below you can find the 55€ menu and the related pictures. As you can see, it is a really nice place and the service is impeccable. You feel relaxed and the food quality is top.
- Crêpes farcies aux shii-také, scampi et porc
- Saint-Jacques et topinambour, lard mijoté aux épices
- Gambas aux 5 épices
- Pigeon ramier, sauce tamarin aux fruits des bois ( +3€ )
- Canard laqué sauté à la sauce Hoisin et gingembre
- Dame blanche aux zestes de clémentine
There is no doubt i will go back to try the items on the card that are not in this menu :-), I recommend the place if you are around Liège, even worth a small detour!